Submitting Asset Icons
All ERC-20, TRC-10, TRC-20, and EOS tokens can be used directly after depositing into the Mixin network, but some coins do not have an icon. Developers can contact the Mixin team to submit the icon. If you want to do this, please follow the following steps.
Token Icon Format
- 520x520 pixels, png.
- Must be round and the background cannot be transparent or white.
- Clear and great brand recognition.
Getting Asset ID
- Deposit the tokens to the Mixin wallet first, find the deposit record from the wallet and copy the
- Open the Mixin block explorer https://mixin.one/snapshots, enter the transaction ID and click search.
- Copy the link of the token name at the bottom of the transfer details and intercept the string at the end of the link, for example, if you get
c94ac88f-4671-3976-b60a-09064f1811e8is the asset ID.
Log in to your GitHub account and clone the code of project
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:MixinNetwork/asset-profile.git
Switch to the
asset-profiledirectory and create a token branch
Documents to be submitted
Create a new directory in the
assetsdirectory, the name of the directory is the current asset ID, copy the icon to the directory and rename it to "icon.png", and then create a new
index.jsonThe file format is as follows :
chain_idis the public chain ID, if it is an Ethereum ERC 20 token, always set it to
43d61dcd-e413-450d-80b8-101d5e903357, and if TRON TRC-10 or TRC-20 token, always
25dabac5-056a-48ff -b9f9-f67395dc407c, for EOS tokens
6cfe566e-4aad-470b-8c9a-2fd35b49c68d, for others, refer to document.
cmc_idIf your asset is not included by coinmarketcap, just set an empty string here.
Submit the prepared icon and configuration file together with a brief introduction, and then click
Create pull request. The Mixin development team will conduct a pre-review and then pass it to the nodes to review. If there is no problem, the icon will be deployed.