Except restful APIs, Mixin core team also provides several SDKs as a simplified way to build your Mixin based dApps.
- Golang SDK: the official SDK for Golang.
- Kotlin/Java SDK: the official SDK for Java/Kotlin.
- Swift SDK: the official SDK for Swift
- Node.js SDK: the official SDK for Node.js.
- Dart SDK: the official SDK for Dart
- Swift SDK: the official SDK for swift
The community has also developed several SDKs for developers.
- Mixin SDK Java - The ziu.xin team developed the Java Mixin SDK, which supports multi-bot applications and allows deployment of Saas versions of Mixin bots.
- Mixin SDK Go - The most widely used 3rd party Golang SDK, developed by Pando, comprehensive API supported for both Mixin Network and Mixin Messenger.
- Mixin SDK PHP - A Mixin-Network SDK for PHP, provided by Exin.One, widely used in Exin's products.
- Mixin SDK Node.js - A Mixin-Network SDK for Node.js.
- Mixin_bot (Ruby) - A simple API wrapper for Mixin Network in Ruby, used in Prsdigg.
- Mixin Python SDK
- Mixin_Python - Mixin Python Bindings & Mixin Python Bot SDK.
- C# (CSharp) SDK Mixin SDK for C#