XIN is the sole token used by many services in Mixin, including node collateral, DApp creation, and so on.
- Collateral for participating in full-node bookkeeping to obtain mining reward and excess transaction fee.
- Collateral for being a light node to supervise full-node bookkeeping and arrange automatic voting.
- Collateral for participating in the management of the Domain assets, and jointly manage assets with nodes.
- Voting to participate in community governance, such as voting to determine the amount of punishment for malicious nodes, what chains to accept, kernel specifications, or some strategies in the upgrade process, etc.
- Creating a Dapp requires a one-time consumption of XIN, and the specific cost is determined by the resources that the Dapp claims to consume.
XIN is an ERC-20 token, 1,000,000 permanent total XIN token is issued to the world at one time.
Incentives for mining pool nodes
During the period from 2017-11-25 to 2017-12-25, publicly sold to supporters on the exchange at the price of 20 EOS/XIN, not through any middleman
The reward for early supporters and whitelisted users
For Core Team
As of November 2020, there are about 430,000 XIN uncirculated and kept in mining pools. At present, 110 XIN is released every day and the amount decreases year by year. The circulating XIN is about 570,000.
- 35 nodes have pledged 385,000, out of which there are more than 15 retail investor crowdfunding nodes, and the others are mainly institutions and other teams, such as Onda Group, Laomao Team, etc.
- The Domain has pledged 50,000, and the 50,000 XIN held by the core team has all been pledged.
- There are 150,000 XIN in circulation in the market, mainly for exchanges, node queuing, swap market-making, wallets, etc.
- 4swap, Search for bot 7000103537 in Mixin Messenger. XIN trading pair fund pool has exceeded 7 million dollars.
- ExinSwap, Search for bot 7000102352, XIN-USDT trading pair fund pool has exceeded 3 million dollars.